What The Menu Guy needs to know about your restaurant
1. Days and hours of operation?
2. How long has the current owner been at this location?
3. Approximate number of meals served a week or month?
4. How many does the restaurant seat?
5. How many menus do you have on hand today?
6. Which meal is served the most? Breakfast Lunch Dinner
7. What are the demographics for the restaurant?
General population, business owners, building contractors, hospital or medical staff,
students or other.
8. How does the restaurant fit into the community?
Years ago I did a cafe in Chula Vista, CA, the owner was involved in many community activities including promoting more business in that part of town. Many businesses were anxious to be on the menu.
Call the Meny Guy
I can help guide through an advertising menu, it could become a free menu or greatly reduced in price. 479-459-5620